We have 2 new fabulous opportunities to work at our Southampton site within our amazingly talented and experienced Engineering Department.
Eastern Airways is an established, independent UK airline offering a high level of service on both scheduled and charter flights in the UK, Ireland and Europe. We are the only UK regional airline to be currently IOSA accredited, making us a great choice for flying.
What can we offer you?
· A structured salary progression scheme
· 26 Day holiday per year (if working 4 on / 4 off or 7 on / 7 off) inclusive of BHs
· BUPA Private Health Care
· 4 x salary Death in Service scheme
· Company Pension scheme with Scottish Widows
· 24hr access to Company Employee Assistance Programme
· Support and development through continuation training for your role
· Subsidised travel fare on Eastern Airways
What does the job involve?
· Completing all line maintenance tasks in a safe and efficient manner
· Maintain and hold a Just Culture in the approved maintenance organisation, including airworthiness and safety standards
· Ensuring all company and legal requirement relating to aircraft inspection documentation is completed
· Responsible for all partly/completed inspections, ensuring they are up to date and certified daily, including shift handovers
Candidates who apply for this position should possess:
· UK CAA Part 66 AML
· 3 years + solid aircraft background
· Good organisational skills and ability to remain focused whilst maintaining high standards
· Strong integrity and professionalism
· Strong commitment to the highest standards of safety
· Type Ratings on Embraer 190/170 experience is advantageous, however Type Courses will be offered to successful candidates
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply below:
Eastern Airways Ltd. cares about your privacy and we are committed to processing your personal information in accordance with the UK GDPR Data Privacy Laws.
By submitting your CV (through our website or associated recruitment methods) you are agreeing to your personal data being retained in a secure location for up to 6 months to enable us to match and notify you of suitable opportunities. After this period your information will be confidentially destroyed.