Position of work: Eastern Airways Head Office, Humberside Airport
Reporting to: Technical Services Team Leader
Salary: Negotiable depending upon experience
Supported by LMC and Camo Engineers and reporting to the Part CAMO Manager to manage and co-ordinate control, planning and execution of the day to day scheduled and unscheduled maintenance requirements for the fleet.
- Managing the LMC team to provide day to day oversight for the growing in service fleet of regional turboprops and single aisle turbojet aircraft and ensuring any requirement for maintenance is satisfied.
- Planning workload for line stations, including creation and dissemination of workpackages. Receipt and appropriate handling of completed maintenance documentation.
- Ensure adequate manpower, training, spares, approved data and ground equipment is available for any work undertaken.
- AOG response support and co-ordinating various parties for in the field support, investigating and procuring spare parts and tooling and where applicable, debriefing the crew to assist with troubleshooting and obtaining temporary permits to recover the aircraft.
- Ensure all work carried out complies with the Regulatory Authority, Type certificate holder approval and company procedures.
- Providing technical support to the maintenance organisation in support of the fleet.
- Establishing a robust link and active communication between Airworthiness, Engineering and Operations.
Support the fleet and achieve the short-term maintenance requirements. Minimise out of service time and reduce delays through technical dispatch. React and take ownership of aircraft AOG events.
Necessary qualifications & skills:
- Technical understanding of aircraft systems and components, turbine experience preferred.
- Background in civilian commercial aviation engineering and familiarity with the regulations.
- Aircraft maintenance experience, preferably as airframe technician/mechanic/LAE.
- Willingness to collaborate and learn.
- Competent in the use of TCH AMM suite and application of FIM tasks.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic work ethic. Extremely strong and clear communication skills.
- Ability to operate autonomously, prioritise and manage multiple complex time sensitive tasks concurrently.
- Accurate and Precise.
- Eligible to hold CAA Form 4, or actively working towards requirement.
If this sounds like the job for you, Eastern Airways also offer the following:
- Private Health Care
- Company Pension Contributions
- 22 days holiday as standard (plus bank holidays)
- Reduced travel fare on the Eastern Airways network
- Excellent training and development plan
- Free on-site parking
Ready to let your career take off? Apply below.